Friday, February 20, 2009

My third dive in Red Sea

It has been quite some time I didn't manage to go for a dive. Of course it was due to weather. The cold season just got over here in Yanbu. However, the last weekend I managed to get into the boat and walla.... only Daniel and I were to dive. Initially I was informed the dive master, Kapt Fauzi would be on the trip with his two other students but somehow he cancelled it. So, it was ended up that only myself and Daniel who flew from Riyadh just to get the taste of diving in Red Sea. We were accompanied by another local, Abdulrahman , but he only went for snorkelling to accompany the boat captain.

Anyway, Daniel and I managed to make 2 dives each lasted about 45 minutes. The first dive was not so great but the second one we got the chance to see a moray eel which as usual was hiding in between the corals. Moray eels swim moving side by side and are excellent hunters on coral reefs. Morays usually hide in the reef with just their heads sticking out. It would have been a real thrill we can watch it swims across the corals. Hmm... may be next time.


Unfortunately, most of the photos that I shot turned out to be hazy due to wrong setting! Poor me ... Anyhow, here are some photos which are not excellent at all.
http://picasaweb.google.com/Zuraili/WeekendDive

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template